Exclusive to Eurospark Ltd. This portable TR100 is a fast and efficient way of removing broken drills and taps without any damage to the host component.
– The TR100 is a fast and efficient way of removing broken drills and taps without any damage to the host component. This portable unit uses a single phase power supply and ordinary tap water as the dielectric medium to achieve cost-effective results.
– Eurospark Ltd are the sole importers of this product and provide the service and back up for all machines sold.
– Eurospark, a specialist in EDM, is the sole distributor of the TR100. It has been sold throughout the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe since the early 90s. Since that time it has been used in all manner of applications across all industries, from the Royal Navy to Formula One to a vehicle repair shop. Any company that needs to remove studs, drills, taps etc. has an application particularly on large components or those that require machining in situ saving the time involved in breaking down fixtures or machines. The TR100 is normally used on site within the existing setup.
– The TR100 unit is simple to use and requires no special skills, paying for itself reducing scrap and wasted man-hours.
– In the main, there are never any issues with this unit, but in the rare case service or repair is needed they are handled by our in house team. All relevant spares are kept in stock.
– Eurospark offers free advice and support on applications of this equipment over the phone or by email for as long as you have this machine.
-Tank and Pump Kit
Size mm, L x D x H: 290 x 345 x 285
Voltage: 240v (can be 110v if required)
Size mm, L x D x H: 53 x 70 x 375
Max electrode diameter: 6.5mm (max from the chuck) – larger diameters can be machined to suite 6.5mm chuck