Pre-owned ZNC EDM fast hole drill. Great value giving efficient and effective drilling.
This machine has been through a minor refurbishment and has been fully inspected and tested by specialist Joemars trained engineers.
As part of this refurbishment all functions were tested and faulty/worn parts replaced.
All other parts were found to be well within tolerance (new machine tolerance).
The D series machines are entry level EDM Hole Drills designed for drilling hard materials.
– Set using only 6 cutting parameters, makes achieving a good cut simple.
– The standard machine is suitable for diameters of 0.2mm – 3.0mm this range can be extended up to 6.0mm using a different head.
– All of the machines are fitted with sparking circuits specifically designed to enhance machining speed.
– Newly developed sparking circuits enhance machining speed and accuracy with lower electrode wear.
- Mag Chuck
- External water tank and filter
- Electrode and guide package
- 3-6mm guide plate
- EDM cutting fluid (can up to half cycle time vs deionized water)
|Work surface X/Y||600 x 300 mm|
|Max workpiece weight||450Kgs|
|Axis Travel X/Y/Z/W||350 x 250 x 345 x 200mm|
|Supported Electrodes||0.3-3mm (6mm option)|
|Max Quill to table||5-355mm|
|Max Current||38 amps|
|Power consumption||5 Kva|
|Machining Dielectric||Distilled water|
|Max electrode length||400mm|
|Machine approximate weight||900kg|
|Machine dimensions WxDxH||1020 x 1545 x 2070mm|