The Hurco 250 was the smallest of the third generation of Hurco spark erosion machines still providing flexibility and performance at fantastic value.
Features of a Hurco 250:
- Flexibility of daylight between ram plate and table distances by adjusting the back carriage.
- Auto monitoring.
- Adjustable gap voltage bias to stabilise cutting conditions.
- High voltage bias to improve roughing or finishing conditions.
- Variable pulse on time settings to achieve required surface finish.
- Multi Flushing outlets.
- Fire detection device.
- Tilt swivel tool holder as standard
- Digital readout for positioning X+Y.
- Fire extinguishers as standard for safe operation
- Audible Edge Find
This machine comes as standard with a Tilt swivel toolholder however we can supply and fit either Pre-owned 3r tooling or new pallet based tooling system.
The machine has a build in 3r mag chuck control box.
External Filtration Unit:
This machine can be fitted with an external filtration system that increased dielectric capacity allowing for up to 4 inline filters, this will improve the life and quality of your dielectric and makes carrying out filter changes easier.
Machines come with start up warranty on day of delivery however full or parts warranty can be offered for 3 or 6 months.
Work area: 500 x 250 mm
Max work piece weight: 300 kg
X Travel: 250 mm
Y Travel: 150 mm
Z-axis manual/servo: 150 mm + 200 mm back carriage
Tank Size: 630 x 410 x 250 mm
Generator: 30 amp
Power consumed: 4 kva
Floor area, mm L x D x H: 1380 x 1300 x 2220 mm
Machine weight: 750 kg (approx)