The Hurco 580 preowned Spark Erosion Machine, comes as standard with an integral built in generator and filtration, fine grain fully stress-relieved iron castings, a linear guide way on Z axis with servo drive and linear sideways on X&Y axes.
Features of a Hurco 580:
- Flexibility of daylight between ram plate and table distances by adjusting the back carriage.
- Auto monitoring.
- Adjustable gap voltage bias to stabilise cutting conditions.
- High voltage bias to improve roughing or finishing conditions.
- Variable pulse on time settings to achieve required surface finish.
- Multi Flushing outlets.
- Fire detection device.
- Tilt swivel tool holder as standard
- Digital readout for positioning X+Y.
- Fire extinguishers as standard for safe operation
- Audible Edge Find
All Eurospark preowned machines are fully tested with all necessary parts replaced before resale.
Additional options include:
- Pre-Owned 3R tooling.
- New Pallet type tooling..
- Magnetic Chuck
Work area: 500 x 300 mm
Max work piece weight: 300 kg
X Travel: 300 mm
Y Travel: 200 mm
Z-axis manual/servo: 200 mm + 200 mm back carriage
Tank Size: 750 x 480 x 300 mm
Generator: 50 amp
Power consumed: 4/6 kva
Floor area, mm L x D x H: 1240 x 1165 x 2135 mm
Machine weight: 1135 kg (approx)