The D series machines are entry level Manual EDM Hole Drills designed for drilling hard materials
– The D series machines are entry level EDM Hole Drills designed for drilling hard materials.
– Set using only 6 cutting parameters, makes achieving a good cut simple.
– The standard machine is suitable for diameters of 0.2mm – 3.0mm this range can be extended up to 6.0mm using a different head.
– All of the machines are fitted with sparking circuits specifically designed to enhance machining speed.
– Newly developed sparking circuits enhance machining speed and accuracy with lower electrode wear.
|Model Name||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||X Y Z Travel (mm)||Max work piece weight (kg)||Work table size (mm)|
D Series - 325D
|1465 x 865 x 2070 mm||620 kg||330 x 200 x 345 mm||-||460 x 210 mm|
D Series - 528D
|1545 x 1020 x 2070 mm||900 kg||350 x 250 x 345 mm||-||600 x 300 mm|